Hurray! Dapat BE lagi, syukurlah, berkat rezeki dari kamu semua, thank you sebab selalu support blog Zura yang jarang diupdate ni, ihihi.
Kali ni, Zura dapat BE dari Maxis Hotlink Internet Prepaid. Nak tau apa yang hebat sangat pasal promosi dari Maxis ni, jom kita usha!
|Click for larger view.|
Macam mana? Okay tak? Apa? Ada soalan? Hrmmm, jom baca FAQ ni untuk maklumat lanjut. Sorry tak dapat translate FAQ ni, takut nanti salah info pula kalau ditranslate, ekekeke. :)
1. How do I get Prepaid Broadband?
Customers can purchase a Hotlink SIM pack from the nearest centre/dealer. Existing customers can purchase the service by dialing *100#.
2. Does the package come with a modem?
No, Prepaid Broadband doesn’t come with a modem.
3. Do I need to register for the service?
No registration is necessary.
4. Do I need to change the settings of my modem/handset?
Yes, please key in the below accordingly:
• APN = unet
• Number to dial = *99#
5. How do I check my usage?
Step 1: Key in #100* and press SEND.
Step 2: Select “Services” and press SEND.
Step 3: Select “Prepaid Broadband” and press SEND.
Step 4: Select “Check Status” and press SEND.
6. How do I know if I’m nearing the volume quota?
An SMS notification will be sent at 90% of the allocated volume or 10 minutes before your session expires. You can also perform a status check via *100#.
7. What happens if I am using the service halfway and my subscription expires?
You will be disconnected from the session. You can re-connect to the service but will be charged pay-per-use rates. You can continue using the service by purchasing more Prepaid Broadband via *100#.
8. If my Hotlink credit expires but I still have an existing prepaid broadband subscription, can I still use the Prepaid Broadband service?
Yes, you can continue to use the Prepaid Broadband service even though the Hotlink credit has expired. However, to buy another Prepaid Broadband subscription, you will need to top up and reactivate your Hotlink credit before you can purchase another subscription.
9. How do I terminate the service?
There is no termination for Prepaid Broadband. Just finish up your quota as the service is not auto renewable.
10. Can I upgrade my Prepaid Broadband?
No upgrades are applicable for Prepaid Broadband.
11. Can I have International Data Roaming?
International Data Roaming does not apply for these packages.
So tunggu apa lagi? Jom kita sama-sama cuba! (demi CITYVILLE, lol!)