02 September 2010

Why My Life Isn't Perfect Like Everyone Else?

I tried not to think about all my problems, but then it keep haunting me. I'm tired. I tried to be strong, but I guess I just too tired of smiling and acting like everything is alright.

Sometimes I don't know what I'm doing. Is it right or wrong? I am afraid to know. I am lost and hoping someone will help me find my way. 

Sometimes I feel like giving up and find somewhere else to start a new life, alone. Family problems, love problems, work problems, it's too much, I just can't handle it. Just when you thought you could be happy again, you're hurt all over again. Why do the ones you love the most hurt you the worst inside and just make you cry your eyes out? 





P/s: Wants to know where the reset button is on her life? She's tired. She fears if she cries that first tear, the tears will not stop raining down. She start to believe happiness is something that happens to other people, not her.

0 Sweet Roses!:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More