09 August 2010

You Told Me To Move On, But Where Can I Go?



I honestly tried to let you go, I honestly tried to forget you, but I honestly can't, cause I honestly don't want to.

It breaks your heart to see, the one you love happy with someone else. But it's more painful to know, that the one you love is unhappy with you.

How can you be friends with someone if every time you look at them, it makes you want them even more?

When I look at you my heart skips a beat. But later, that beat could mean a lifetime of tears wasted on something I knew I could never have.

Forget the times you walked by. Forget the times you've made me cry. Forget the time you held my hand. Forget the sweet things if I can. I can no longer pretend. I have to remember now, that you're just a friend.

My heart was taken by you, broken by you and now is in pieces because of you.

While walking down the street. I heard an old man say: "I've been in love with the same woman for almost 50 years now." I was touched, until I heard him say: "I wish she knew." 

I want to be remembered as the girl who smiles even though her heart is broken, and the one that can always brighten up your days even if she couldn't brighten her own. 

0 Sweet Roses!:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More