09 August 2010

When We Do What We Can, God Will Do What We Can't!



Let's reverse the pattern of our prayer by asking, "Dear Lord, is there anything I can do for you today?"

Lord, let everyone see less of me and more of you always. Amen.

We each have a path to walk on earth. We can walk it alone in fear and anger, or we can look up and smile while holding onto our Fathers strong hand, and walk happily along the path.

"If you can't take God with you, don't go."

Sometimes our eyes can blind us and logic can be misleading. We have truly lived when we open our hearts to things beyond what we can ever see or understand.

Somebody prayed for me, they had me on their mind, they sacrificed their time, they knelt down on their knees and prayed for me. God, bless them!

When we do what we can, God will do what we can't.

I know there'll be days when this life brings me pain. But if that's what it takes to praise You Jesus, just bring it on.

When all else fails, put your trust in GOD.

If you walk with God, you're never alone. But if you walk without God, you'll be alone for eternity.

0 Sweet Roses!:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More