09 August 2010

Life: Love, Hate, Sad, Happy, Funny, Random!



Only those that truly care, will see the hurt you will not share. For on your face you show a glow, but in your eyes the truth will show. ♥

Never judge anyone till you've heard the full story and found out why they do the things they do.

Enjoy the little things in life because one day you would look back and realise that those little things were the ones that meant the most.

People say you can't live without love. But I think OXYGEN is a little more important!

I know I may not show it at times. I know I tell you to go away when I actually need you. I know we have had our big bad fights. But the truth is, I really love you... ♥

Life is like a canvas, it begins blank, and every day is like another brush stroke, that makes your life, a masterpiece.

Sometimes it's easier to pretend your happy rather then explain why your not.

The day you learn how to not cry is the day you learn to hate. But I don't want to hate, so I'll keep crying.

Revenge gets you even with your enemy. Forgiving her puts you above her.

I don't care if you talk about me behind my back because good or bad, my name is still in your mouth.

Life is full of lessons if we fail one we have to repeat it. If we learn it, we are rewarded with a new one.

Anyone can make you smile or cry,but it takes someone special to put a smile on your face when you already have tears in your eyes.

I was told not to hurt the heart of whom I love so much. But when I was so busy taking care of that heart, I never noticed that my own heart was slowly dying.

0 Sweet Roses!:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More