02 August 2010

It's So Fucking Annoying!!

Hi fren, sorry tajuk ni kejam skit, but I really don't like when people post ads, chain letter or something that has to do nothing with me at my wall post (always happen to my Tagged)! It's so annoying! Aku masih boleh terima kalau ko post comment jak, ni ko post sekali lagu!!!! Arrrghhh!!! Buruk jadinya wall post ku, lagu bercampur-campur macam rojak buah!!

I have to delete your comment. And I have to msg you to remind you to stop sending me chain letter, I don't like it. Sorry to be mean, but please respect my privacy! 

Chain letter? I don't believe it at all, semua di tangan Tuhan, kalau tak reply akan kena bala? Go to hell with your fucking nonsense!

Last but not least, "Happy Friendship Day!!"



6 Sweet Roses!:

ayoo..jan marah2 mandak..saya bagi jeruk bambangan mau..sedap bah itu..campur lagi soto makasar.. :-)
hepi friendship day to u too

@Mama JnJ~sa geram bah, macam apa suda wall post sa tu orang kerjakan, kekekeke!!!

*telan air liur* na na, kempunan nanti sa ni,kekekeke!

ha ha WELL YOU got my attention wow.
such naughty girl using those words.
But I understand what you are talking about and yes it does make you mad.

Now where is my ad link to ad here lol.

remember that life is so short, don't let those little thing upset you.
but you did make me laugh in fact i'm still laughing. so thanks for making my day a good one.

@John J Foster~Hahaha! Sorry about that, luckily you still can understand it, lol! Thanks for visiting!

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More