26 July 2010

TV Presenter Has Severe Asthma Attack (Live on air) After Swallowing Mosquito


A Taiwanese TV presenter had a severe asthma attack live on air after a mosquito flew into her mouth and bit her. Huang Ching had to be hospitalised after she swallowed the insect, which then got stuck in her windpipe while she was reading the news.

The news anchor gamely continued with the broadcast despite the incident but executives from China Television Co decided to take her off air so she could get help. They put on a four-minute advert and a replacement presenter was brought in to carry on with the broadcast. 

Huang spent the following day in hospital after the incident. 'I never expected a mosquito to have such a great power. It really gave me a bad day,' she said.

On-air emergency: The mosquito can be seen flying into Huang Ching's mouth as she's live on air.

Uh-oh: The mosquito gets lodged in the presenter's throat while she reads the news.

Huang spent a day in hospital after the incident.



0 Sweet Roses!:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More