30 July 2010

Paralysed Man Eaten To Death By Maggots!!


A paralysed Austrian man was eaten to death by maggots in his bed while his partner slept beside him. The 61-year-old retiree died in an ambulance on his way to hospital in Vienna on Tuesday with the maggots having partly devoured his back.

Paramedics notified police after discovering the shocking state of hygiene in the man's home, and his 34-year-old partner was questioned over his condition. "The man had not wanted to be washed for a long time," a police spokesman said. According to police, the couple had been together for about a decade, and the victim's partner had slept in the same bed right up until his death.


The dead man had been paralysed for several years following a stroke.


--Azura's Notes: Dia tak mau mandi ka, dia tidak dikasi mandi ni? Kesiannya, sudahlah lumpuh, tiada lagi yang boleh diharap untuk jaga dia, sob sob! Like my dad, dia pakai wheel chair, his legs has been amputated to save his live (Diabetes). Luckily azam dia kuat, I just hope that kami adik beradik dapat bersabar dengan karenahnya, makin tua makin manja, makin cepat kecil hati, hehehe, and nearly forgot, makin nakal! Hahaha! Sayang papa!--

0 Sweet Roses!:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More