17 July 2010

Bless The Broken Road

Today is one of those days where I wish I was a little girl and could climb into my mothers lap and cry until the hurt went away.

There comes a time in life when you have to accept and move on, hope and never look back, smile and forget the pain and most importantly, love and let go!


When I close my eyes, I see no one except you. But when I open my eyes, I see everyone except you.





Don't promise me forever, just love me day by day.


Tears fill my eyes, coldness fills my heart, I feel as if this love is going to tear me apart.







I have been down many roads in my life that lead me to many places, but the road that lead me to you is a journey that I will never forget. I love you. ♥



Want More? See Here.



0 Sweet Roses!:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More