19 June 2010

STEVEN SEOW VETRIVEL IS A JERK!

Damn! This jerk keep spreading rumors about me. Now I know, you're so good at it! Can you just please "SEDAR DIRI"? OMG, who do you think you are? Fuck off! Just stay in your own world, stop messing with my life! Stop thinking you can bully people! I tried to be nice with you, and I never disturb you! But this is what I got! Thanks to you! I'm famous without knowing about it! LOL!

Yupp, that's me! I know I am stubborn, but I will never leave my BESTFRIEND for YOU without good reason!
[ Click For Larger View ]

OMG! Jealous? Useless la bro!
[ Click For Larger View ]

Warning to you, stop talking behind my back! Just MYOB! (MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS)

0 Sweet Roses!:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More