26 May 2010

Quotes of The Day (26th May 2010)

Today's quote, spare some time to read it and tell me what do you think about it!

Please find yourself somewhere else! (in translation: get lost) 

Life is like a river of dreams. just hold on tight and enjoy the ride!

Don't struggle, just follow the flow. Let the river of life carry you.

I hide a broken heart behind a laughing face & even though i said I'm over you, no one will ever take your place.

I may not be a morning person, but I'm always happy when God allows me to see a new one. Because not all that lucky!

The reason we find it so hard to be happy sometimes is because we find it hard to let go of what makes us sad.

Always keep on smiling, no matter how tough things get. There is a solution behind every problem no matter how big or small it is.

The rest of your life is being shaped right now. With the dreams you chase. The choices you make and the person you decide to be.

Loneliness should not compromise ur life. Do not focus on what makes u feel bad. Remember there are a lot of reasons to be happy & to smile.

I cannot tell others how to live their life. I can only say "look at the stupid things I have done" and hope they don't do it too!

People should judge other people not on what they've heard, but on what they think after they get to know them.

0 Sweet Roses!:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More