22 May 2010

Best Quotation of The Day!

Dying to share these quotes, I've posted all these quotes to my Facebook and Twitter too, cool!!!





When a penguin found its mate, they stay together forever. Will you be my penguin? ♥

It breaks your heart to see, the one you love happy with someone else. But it's more painful to know, that the one you love is unhappy with you.

While walking down the street. I heard an old man say: "I've been in love with the same woman for almost 50 years now." I was touched, until I heard him say: "I wish she knew."

I honestly tried to let you go, I honestly tried to forget you, but I honestly can't, cause I honestly don't want to.

Love is when you can't even imagine what your life would be like without that other person, when words don't come close to how your heart really feels and even though it doesn't make sense to other people, you know you’re meant to be together.

We are all a part of a puzzle in someones life. You may never know where you fit, but someones life may never be complete without you.

I was on the bus on my way to the mall, when a homeless man sat next to me. He saw that I was looking at the bouquet of flowers he held, and told me that they were for his wife because today is her birthday. As he got off the bus, he walked into the cemetery and placed the flowers on his wife's grave. (A love that never dies)

Let God be your anchor during the times when you feel like the raging waters of life are trying to sweep you away...✞

Words have the power to both destroy and heal. When words are both true and kind, they can change our world into a better world. ~Buddha

Days may end without seeing you. Days may end without talking to you. Days may end without messaging you. But the day never ends without missing you! ♥

No matter where you are, or who you with, always be yourself!



--If you have some of your favorite quotes, do share it here, leave it at my comment box and include your name too! I'll help you to repost and retweet it, okay! Wink wink!

2 Sweet Roses!:

love urself before u expect someone else to love u. :-)

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More