16 April 2010

Long Time No See


Hi everyone, its been a long time, hehehe. I just don't know what to say here. Can't think straight. Trying my best to be happy in front of other people, yet inside I'm dying. But it's okay, I'll be okay soon. I just hope next time, no one will ever hurt me with their lies ever again. So sad, when the person you loved the most, cheating on you. Luckily, God still loves me, He showed me who you really are. Pathetic. I hope you happy spreading your lies. Stop disturbing my life. Go away! 

4 Sweet Roses!:

erm its must be feel really awful... im really sorry to hear that... just be strong girl... take your time to heal yourself... i know how it feel been cheated by someone that we've most...just dont trust anyone easily... everyone are capable to take advantage on us. God was the best companion ever... He will show us the truth... whether our friends/family/partner/spouse really sincere with us... just be careful okay...

thanks, i really appreciate that. i'll keep it in mind. \(^-^)/ HUGS!!

you're welcome...
just take your time...
and take care of yourself...
dont think too much...
one day you will find someone who deserve you more... :) be strong...

hope so :) i just want someone who can be my everything. i don't need money, i don't need fame, i just want to live happily ever after, just like fairytale...

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More