18 February 2010

Life Must Go On

I'm shocked. I don't know what to do, I don't know what to say, I don't know what to think about him anymore. Should I trust him or should I trust what I see (changes) in him or should I trust people who keep telling me bad things about him? But I think I know the answer, I just don't have the gut to make myself accept it. I am so disappointed with you honey. How I wish I can turn back the time, so that I can help you. You keep saying that you're okay. But the truth is, you're not okay. And you never want to share even 0.1 % of your problem with me. Too bad, you keep making friends with all this trash and useless people, and you became exactly like a trash too. I felt so useless. I'm not a good gf for you. So PATHETIC!!!

0 Sweet Roses!:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More