31 December 2009

2010! Bring It On!

So, 2009 is coming to an end in the blink of an eye. That’s really really fast. Next year will be a year of hard work, stress and just another chapter of my life that I have to overcome. A major year for me I guess. But, here comes those nostalgic feelings I have. Those memories and just simply, everything. Having been through so much this year, it’s really hard to say bye to 2009 just like that. A year just passes by so quickly. At the beginning, we were all longing for the arrival of a new year. To begin a new day, a new week, a new month. But here we are, getting closer to a new year, 2010. Time flies. There’s so much I want to write, yet my mind seems stuck right now. Sigh. So this year has been pretty alright I guess. But mainly many changes around. People changed, things changed, the world changed too. Don’t you find that sometimes time brings changes? Many changes indeed. I’ve experienced so much over the year. Those heart breaking moments, those misunderstandings, fun, memorable, happy, crazy, retarded, lame times with my bestest people. No doubt, I really miss those times. Thanks for EVERYTHING! I really mean E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G.

0 Sweet Roses!:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More