14 December 2009

Please Be Strong Honey

"What would you do, to put a smile on the face of someone you love so much?"  

I can see it through his eyes, he look very sad. At first, he doesn't want to tell me his problems. But after I talk to him, and tell him that how much I care for him, and promise to be a good listener, and not to ask too much, he finally see me in the eye, and tell all his problems that keep burdening him. The saddest thing is that, I can't even help him! I hate it! I cry, but I didn't let him to see it, because I don't want him to worry about me. I try to console him, and tell him not to give up, and I will never leave him alone, I will always be with him, through goods and bads. Please be strong honey...

0 Sweet Roses!:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More